Welcome to St Paul Miki!
Welcome to Year 6 St Paul Miki. Hope you enjoy looking at the exciting things we've been doing this year.
Useful Websites for learning at home:
http://www.mathgametime.com/math-games - a wide range of short games to support maths understanding and learning
http://timestables.me.uk/ Quickfire multiplication questions - how quickly can you answer them?
https://ttrockstars.com - can you beat Mr Hale and be top of our school leaderboard?
The key stage 2 tests are timetabled from Monday 11 May to Thursday 14 May 2021.
• Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Paper 1 (45 minutes short answer questions, 50 marks)
• Spelling – Paper 2 (Aprox. 20 minutes, script read by teacher, 20 marks)
• Reading (1 hour to read and answer questions based on a fiction text, non-fiction text and poem/another text, 50 marks)
• No writing test (teacher assessment of portfolio to be completed by June)
• No calculator allowed in any tests.
• Arithmetic Paper 1 (30 minutes, 40 marks)
• Reasoning Paper 2 (40 minutes, 35 marks)
• Reasoning paper 3 (40 minutes, 35 marks)