Each day, term and year we are working as a staff team to improve our school. We do this to ensure we are providing the best possible education and start for our pupils, your children.
Below you can see the six main priorities for this academic year which will help us live out our vision: Living, Loving, Learning - Christ at the Centre
1) Our Catholic Values and Ethos make sure we are keeping Christ at the Centre of all we do
2) Our curriculum is ambitious, diverse and designed for pupils to succeed
3) Our approach to behaviour allows pupils to self-regulate for positive learning
4) Our enrichment and pastoral offer allows pupils to have the life skills they need for the future
5) Our leadership development of pupils enable them to reach their full potential
6) Our EYFS environment provides the strongest start for our youngest learners