Living and walking with Jesus to promote the Catholic faith
Loving and caring for all and worshiping God together
Learning to use our gifts and talents for the greater glory of God and for the service of others
Celebrating the Good News with our families, parishes and wider community
By 2020 our school will be providing an outstanding Catholic education, where everyone in our community, children, parents and staff, are enabled to realise their potential to progress academically, socially and spiritually – in living, loving and learning.
Our vision of an outstanding Catholic education is ambitious and looks beyond the conventional definition of ‘outstanding’.
We aim to enable everyone in our school community to make significant and continual progress in:
- Our children’s enjoyment of a full and rounded development.
- Our staff and governors’ feeling of fulfilment in their vocation.
- Our school’s contribution to the Catholic education partnership in York and across the Diocese.
- The partnership between parents, staff and the whole of the school community in developing their children.
- The parishes’ enjoyment of a close and mutually interdependent partnership with their school.
- The academic achievement of each child.
Living: Infusing everything we do with our Catholic faith, spirituality and ethos;
Loving: that nurtures our school as a loving and caring community;
Learning: that grows the learning and achievement of everyone.